11 November, 2016
It’s been reported that DJ applications running on certain versions of Windows® 10 aren’t currently detecting Pioneer DJ equipment. This is caused by the new security policy in Windows® 10.
We’ll keep you updated on when and how this issue will be resolved. It’s currently planned to be fixed around late November.
Sometimes other issues can cause the same symptom to occur. In these cases, the problem can be solved by following the steps detailed here.
When the DJ application you’re running on Windows® 10 doesn’t detect your Pioneer DJ equipment, the error message below will appear.
Windows® 10 versions where the above symptom may occur: 1607 and later
How to check which version of Windows® 10 you’re using:
Pioneer DJ products affected by this issue:
* Windows is a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
* Serato DJ is a registered trademark of Serato.
* TRAKTOR is a registered trademark of Native Instruments.
* Intel and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
* The names of companies, product names, and technology names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.