04 November, 2015
rekordbox update Ver. 4.0.2
- CDJ-2000/2000NXS/900NXS Track Browsing and Waveform Display in HID mode.
- Playback when paused when pressing HOT CUE (via Preferences).
- Autoplay via PERFORMANCE mode (DECK1 only all decks Dec 2015).
- XDJ-700 support (Track Browsing and Waveform Display Dec 2015).
- DDJ-RX support.
- Drop-down menu appears when left-clicking and holding on track list.
- Cross Fader Curve setting in PERFORMANCE worked in EXPORT mode.
- Vinyl Speed Adjust in PERFORMANCE mode worked in EXPORT mode.
- Auto Gain in PERFORMANCE mode worked in EXPORT mode.
- HOT CUE colour in PERFORMANCE mode worked in EXPORT mode.
- BPM of loaded track displayed incorrectly in EXPORT mode.
- Track incorrectly loaded when double-clicking in PERFORMANCE mode.
- Memory CUE worked incorrectly at 00:00:000.
- Artwork could not be edited in Info Window with multiple tracks selected.
- Related Tracks did not show up with MASTER DECK selected (Customise the criteria > Current Track).
- Track starts playing when the CUE button is quickly clicked.
- Keyboard shortcut to set the grid to current playing position.
- Channel Fader Curve setting.
- CDJ/XDJ low volume level on master output.
- Improved stability and fixed other minor issues.
Visit rekordbox.com for more details