02 februarie, 2016
rekordbox update Ver. 4.0.6
This latest version of the free rekordbox music management software brings new features and fixes as below:
- MIDI LEARN – Assignment of rekordbox dj functions to MIDI controllers.
- CDJ-2000NXS2 new features:
- FLAC/Apple Lossless with a frequency of 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz.
- WAV/AIFF with a frequency of 88.2 and 96 kHz.
- 8 HOT CUE buttons: A–H.
- MY SETTINGS new features; QUANTIZE BEAT VALUE, HOT CUE AUTO LOAD, HOT CUE COLOR and PHASE METER.
- USB DEVICE SETTINGS new features; Wave Color (BLUE/RGB) and Waveform (Half/Full).
- Export My Tag/Matching information to USB devices.
- HOT CUE color change.
- Export of HOT CUE color information to USB devices.
- Track filtering new features; KEY, RATING and COLOR.
- DJM-900NXS2 new features:
Performance Mode (When using the DJM-900NXS2 as an audio device).
- Input channels selected on DJM-900NXS2 are displayed on rekordbox dj virtual decks.
- Quantize BEAT FX of DJM-900NXS2 can be applied to rekordbox dj output audio.
- rekordbox dj BEAT FX tail can be heard after CH FADER/CROSS FADER is closed/cut on DJM-900NXS2 (POST FADER).
- Crashed when certain tracks were selected from track list.
- Crashed when BPM was edited in EDIT window of SAMPLER SLOT when the BPM value of the track was 0 (zero).
- SLIP MODE remained when SLIP REVERSE was selected within one beat while playing a track with QUANTIZE on.
- Output channel settings reset back to default when starting up (EXPORT MODE).
- Preview playback issue on Related Track List etc.
- Improved stability and fixed other minor issues.