22 marca, 2017
CDJ-2000NXS2 and CDJ-TOUR1 now support djay PRO with USB-HID control
Algoriddim’s djay PRO is now compatible with the USB-HID control feature of our CDJ-2000NXS2 and CDJ-TOUR1 multi players. This comes under the Pioneer DJ Certification Program, an initiative to evaluate products from other companies and certify them as compatible with our DJ gear so you know you can use them together with confidence.
You can use the CDJ-2000NXS2 or CDJ-TOUR1 to intuitively control djay PRO’s features including scratching and tempo adjustment. The decks also display track titles, artwork, waveforms and other information from the software so you can quickly select your next track without looking at your computer.
Connect your DJM-900NXS2 with your CDJ-2000NXS2s, or connect your DJM-TOUR1 with your CDJ-TOUR1s via LAN cables, then simply plug your Mac into the mixer with a single USB cable and you can control djay PRO on up to four multi players at the same time. Thanks to each mixer’s built-in sound card, you can output audio signals without the need for an external audio interface.
Buy or update to the latest version of djay PRO (version 1.4.3) to use USB-HID control with the CDJ2000NXS2 or CDJ-TOUR1. You’ll also need to update your NXS2/TOUR1 player and mixer firmware to the latest versions if you haven’t already.
KEY FEATURES OF USING THE CDJ-2000NXS2/CDJ-TOUR1 WITH DJAY PRO
- Intuitive control
Simply plug your Mac into the CDJ-2000NXS2/CDJ-TOUR1 with a single USB cable and control djay PRO.Intuitively scratch and use the player’s performance features including loops, tempo adjustment, and play/cue, which are all seamlessly linked to the software.
- Track information on CDJ-2000NXS2/CDJ-TOUR1 screens
- Text information: View text information on the multi player’s display and select tracks easily from your djay PRO library using the deck’s rotary selector.
- Artwork image: View artwork images to reference tracks by album covers as well as their titles.
- Waveform display: Instantly view detailed cue points, loops and playhead information using the newly-supported zoomable waveform, Wave Zoom, and visually grasp the overall composition of a track using the high-resolution overall waveform.
- Connect your Mac to NXS2/TOUR1 set-up with a single USB cable
Use USB-HID control to control djay PRO on up to four multi players at the same time. Connect your DJM-900NXS2 with your CDJ-2000NXS2s, or connect your DJM-TOUR1 with your CDJ-TOUR1s via LAN cables, then simply plug your Mac into the mixer with a single USB cable and everything syncs seamlessly. You can output audio signals without the need for an external audio interface thanks to each mixer’s built-in sound card.