This Setting File is required when Native Instruments TRAKTOR PRO 2 Ver.2.5.0 is used with DDJ-T1. There are some precautions before update.
Precautions before TRAKTOR PRO2 Ver.2.5.0 update:
[DJ Controller] DDJ-T1
The upgrade is available for all customers for which the TRAKTOR Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition software was included with their DJ Controller.
TRAKTOR Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition 2 compatible DDJ-T1 operating instructions :
TRAKTOR 2 Application Reference : Can be viewed from the Help menu after installing TRAKTOR 2.
TRAKTOR 2 Getting Started : Can be viewed from the Help menu after installing TRAKTOR 2.
With the release of TRAKTOR 2, the minimum operating environment has been updated.
For information on the latest operating environment and compatibility, as well as to acquire the latest operatng system, see the
Native Instruments website below.
Native Instruments WEB site
1) To update, you must open “Service Center” in TRAKTOR Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition and activate the software.
For instructions on activating, see the Operating Instructions.
2) You will receive an e-mail message from Native Instruments at the e-mail address registered when you created your user account indicating the TRAKTOR Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition 2 serial number.
If you do not receive, please contact Native Instruments.
3) Download the TRAKTOR PRO2 DEMO VERSION for your computer's operating system from the download link indicated in the e-mail message.
4) Execute the unzipped file, install TRAKTOR PRO2 DEMO VERSION, then use the serial number sent by e-mail to activate.
For instructions on installing and activating, see the TRAKTOR Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition 2-compatible DDJ-T1 operating instructions.
5) When TRAKTOR 2 is first launched, a screen asking you to confirm whether or not to import the data you were using with TRAKTOR appears.
Select one of the following, as required:
If you want to import the data: [COPY]
If you do not want to import the data: [Don’t COPY]
To change the folder: [Change DIST]
Before using Windows 8 PC, please download and install TRAKTOR PRO2 v2.6.1 demo version from the website of Native Instruments.
Then, run SERVICE CENTER and use the activation key for TRAKTOR Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition 2 to activate the application.
After completing the activation, be sure to reboot the Windows 8 PC before using TRAKTOR 2.
For the latest information on the operating environment of TRAKTOR PRO 2, please visit Native-instruments.com.
Latest information of Pioneer DJ products for Windows® OS.
|Windows 10 (latest service pack)|
|Windows 8.1 (latest service pack)|
Latest information of Pioneer DJ products for Mac OS
|macOS High Sierra 10.13 (Updated to the latest version)|