09 May, 2017
rekordbox update Ver. 4.3.1
This latest version of the free rekordbox music management software brings new features and fixes.
- Added a button to cancel downloading Pulselocker offline tracks.
- Depending on connected computers and DJ equipment, noise may occur when using PC MASTER OUT.
- Potential freeze during certain operations while using Pro DJ Link.
- Potential flash of enlarged waveform when the waveform drawing rate is set to Low Speed.
- FX2 knob on a controller worked incorrectly in single FX mode.
- Potential crash when selecting an effect quickly in single FX mode.
- Potential freeze when selecting a playlist on a device.
- Potential crash when Sync Manager is set to a certain condition.
- Playlists or folders with the same name were created when importing, exporting or syncing them when the name included certain characters.
- Potential slow response when using Pulselocker.
- "Not connected to the internet" message was displayed when loading tracks in Pulselocker that weren’t allowed in your country.
- Potential crash when logging in to Pulselocker.
- The software crashed when installing rekordbox on a case-sensitive file system on a Mac and connecting a DDJ-RZX.
- Track information and waveforms weren’t displayed when pressing a CUE button right after loading a track.
- Video screen started flickering when loading a video file on a computer with certain built-in graphics cards.
- Inappropriate screen size if rekordbox was launched with a screen resolution of 1280x800 on a Mac.
- JOG, CUE and LOOP became unavailable during HOT CUE GATE playback by hitting a pad continuously while QUANTIZE is turned on.
- Improved stability of video functions.
- Improved stability and fixed other minor issues.
Download rekordbox here.