23 May, 2018
rekordbox update ver. 5.2.3
This latest version of our free rekordbox music management software brings a number of fixes.
- Lighting panel lets you select the deck you want to use to control lighting when connected to the RB-DMX1.
- Grid position drifted when BPM sync was applied to tracks of the same BPM.
- Lighting thumbnails didn’t change until the GRID panel closed, even when cutting/clearing phrases or changing the type.
- Echo volume increased when FREEZE was enabled in ECHO in Beat FX single mode.
- Some Vietnamese letters displayed incorrectly.
- Potential crash when importing or analysing some tracks.
- QUANTIZE button was not lit on 1-Player mode panel in EXPORT mode when rebooting rekordbox with QUANTIZE enabled.
- Scroll position returned to the top when browsing during playback.
- The track paused in certain circumstances.
- After rebooting, some keyboard shortcuts were disabled.
- After selecting a track in a playlist, browsing another playlist and coming back to the original playlist, the track was displayed in the centre of the screen.
- Some already played tracks didn’t turn green on the DDJ-RZX browse screen.
- Potential freeze when using the BEAT button and the TIME knob on the controller with RMX EFFECTS
- “And" search function was unavailable when using the SEARCH during ONLINE EXPORT.
- Improved stability and fixes for other minor issues.
Download rekordbox here.