04 February, 2015
rekordbox update Ver. 3.2.0
- rekordbox supports the XDJ-RX.
- Added a feature to show a secondary browser.
- Added an option to set a fourth Hot Cue (for XDJ-RX).
- Added an option to show the cue markers on the preview waveform.
- Added a feature to preview an Active Loop.
- Added options to show the beat count to the next Memory Cue.
- Added an option to prevent tracks from being re-analyzed and beatgrids from being edited.
- Added an option to change the location of the Master Database.
- Improved the intelligent playlist function where tracks sorted by the specific column can be exported.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for the preview operation.
- Improved the [Save Playlist Info] function where the Summary column can also can be exported.
- Improved the preview function where the audio output of the preview can be monitored via Pro DJ Link.
- Fixed an issue in relocating missing tracks.
- Fixed an issue where specific tracks are duplicated in the collection on a Mac.
- Fixed an issue where specific tracks imported from an external drive and exported to the same drive cause track CDJ load errors.
- Fixed other minor issues.
If you have rekordbox installed, launch it and let the automatic updater do its work.
New users can find rekordbox here